E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computational Thermal Fluid Dynamics|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- S.J. Ahn, H.M. Kwon, G.H. Kim, J.H. Yang, Study of Securing Required Ventilation Rates and Improving Mechanical Ventilation Systems for Underground Parking Lots, Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering, 15(3), pp. 659–665 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Burdzy, M. Borowski, Analysis of the correctness projection of jet-fan isothermal outflow stream, Rynek Instalacyjny 1–2, pp. 19–22 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jaszczur R. Nowak, J. Szmyd, M. Branny, M. Karch, W. Wodziak, An application of SPIV technique to experimental validation of the turbulence model for the air flow in the intersection of the mining face with the ventilation gallery, Journal of Physics. Conference Series; ISSN 17426588. vol. 318, pp. 1–6 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Branny, M. Karch, W. Wodziak, M. Jaszczur, R. Nowak, J. Szmyd, An experimental validation of a turbulence model for air flow in a mining chamber, Journal of Physics. Conference Series; ISSN 17426588. vol. 530, s. 012029–1–012029–8. Bibliogr. s.012029-8 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Szmyd, M. Branny, M. Karch, W. Wodziak, M. Jaszczur, R. Nowak, Experimental and numerical analysis of the air flow in T-shape channel flowArchives of Mining Sciences; ISSN 0860-7001. vol. 58, 2, pp. 333–348 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- X. Deckers, S. Haga, N. Tilley, B. Merci, Smoke control in case of fie in a large car park: CFD Simulations of Full-Scale Confiurations”, Fire Safety Journal, 57, pp. 22–34 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Viegas, The use of impulse ventilation for smoke control in underground car parks, Tunneling and Underground Space Technology, 25(1), pp. 42–53 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lu, Y.H. Wang, R.F. Zhang, H.P. Zhang, Numerical Study on Impulse Ventilation for Smoke Control in an Underground Car Park, Procedia Engineering, 11, pp. 369–378 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.G. Zhang, Y.C. Guo, C.K. Chan, W.Y. Lin, Numerical simulations on fire spread and smoke movement in an underground car park, Building and Environment, 42(10), pp. 3466–3475 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Wadhwani, D. Sutherland, A. Ooi, K. Moinuddin, G. Thorpe, Verifiation of a Lagrangian particle model for short-range fiebrand transport, Fire Safety Journal, 91, pp. 776–783 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- European Committee for Standardization, EN 121013 Smoke and heat control systems - Part 3: Specifiation for powered smoke and heat control ventilators (Fans), CEN, Brussels, European Union (2016) [Google Scholar]
- BSI Group BS 7346-7, Components for smoke and heat control systems. Code of practice on functional recommendations and calculation methods for smoke and heat control systems for covered car parks, BSI Group, London, United Kingdom (2013) [Google Scholar]
- NEN 6098, Smoke control systems for powered smoke exhaust ventilators in car parks, ICS-CODE 13.220.20 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Germano, U. Piomelli, P. Moin, W.H. Cabot, A dynamic subgrid-scale eddy viscosity model, Physics of Fluids A: Fluid Dynamics, 3 pp.1760–1765 (1991) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.