E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Computational Thermal Fluid Dynamics|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- Pedley T J, Stephanoff K D., J Fluid Mech 1985; 160: 337–67. [Google Scholar]
- Ralph M E, Pedley T J., J Fluid Mech, 1989; 209: 543–66. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Y, Forhad A., Appl MechEng 2003; 192: 4439–66. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J C Mandal, C R Sonawane, A S Iyer and S J Gosavilnamdar, Computers & Fluids, 46 (2011) 348–352 [Google Scholar]
- C R Sonawane and J C Mandal, International Journal of Numerical Methods for Heat and Fluid Flow, Volume 23, Issue 1, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- C R Sonawane and J C Mandal, Journal of Heat Transfer Engineering, Vol 35, Issue 11/12 July/August 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Cook J L, Hirt C W, Amsden A A, Journal of Computational Physics, 14, Issue 3: 227–253, March 1974 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Bijl, A de Boer, M S van der Schoot, Computers and Structures, 85: 784–795, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C R Sonawane, J C Mandal and S.P. Roa, J. Inst. Eng. India Ser. C (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40032-017-0390-x [Google Scholar]
- A J Chorin, Math Comput, 22, 745–762, 1968. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Lombard C K, Thomas P D, AIAA Journal, 17: 1030–1037, 1979. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. F Toro, M. Spruce, W. Speares, Shock Waves, 4, 25–34, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- J.C Mandal, S.P Rao, Computers and Fluids, 44, 23–31, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.F.V. Loan, G.H. Golub, 3rd ed. The Johns Hopkins University Press, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- C. Bischof, S. Blackford, J. Demmel, J. Dongarra, E. Anderson, Z. Bai, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 1999. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.