E3S Web Conf.
Volume 129, 20191st International Scientific Conference “Problems in Geomechanics of Highly Compressed Rock and Rock Massifs” (GHCRRM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- Federal Rules and Regulations on Industrial Safety: Safe Mining at Rockburst-Hazardous Deposits. Approved by Order of the Federal Service for Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision as of December 2, (2013), No. 576 [Google Scholar]
- Kulakov, G. I., Yakovitskaya, G. E. 1993.Acoustic emission and the stages of the process of break formation of rocks. Journal of Mining Science. 2: 11-15. [Google Scholar]
- Griffith A. A. The Phenomena of Rupture and Flow in Solids//Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London. Series A, Containing Papers of a Mathematical or Physical Character, Vol. 221 (1921), 163-198. [Google Scholar]
- Irwin G. R. Fracture//Handbuch der Physik. Springer Verlag, Berlin, Vol. 6, (1958). [Google Scholar]
- New-generation portable geoacoustic instrument for rockburst hazard assessment / I. Y. Rasskazov, D. S. Migunov, P. A. Anikin, A. V. Gladyr, A. A. Tereshkin, D. O. Zhelnin // Journal of Mining Science. - (2015). - Vol. 51, № 3. - P. 614-623. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for seismic-acoustic and electromagnetic methods for obtaining criteria for the degree of impact hazard. - L .: VNIMI, (1986). [Google Scholar]
- Rasskazov, M.I., Anikin, P.A., Migunov, D.S., Tereshkin, A.A., Gladyr, A.V., Tsoi, D.I., Lomov, M.A., Fedianin, A.S., Pul., E.K. 2017. Automated system of seismic acoustic control of rock pressure at the underground mine “MIR”. Innovative directions in the design of mining enterprises: geomechanical support for the design and maintenance of mining ; Proceedings of VIII intern. scientific-practical conf., St. Petersburg, (15-17 May 2017). SPb. St. Petersburg: Mining University. [Google Scholar]
- Rasskazov, I.Yu., Saksin, B.G., Potapchuk, M.I., Usikov, V.I. (2014). Geomechanical assessment of mining conditions in the Khingansk manganese ore body. Journal of Mining Science 50(1): 10-17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.