E3S Web Conf.
Volume 129, 20191st International Scientific Conference “Problems in Geomechanics of Highly Compressed Rock and Rock Massifs” (GHCRRM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- A.N. Shabarov, S.V. Tsirel, K.V. Morozov, I.Yu. Rasskazov, Mining Journal, The concept of integrated geodynamic monitoring in underground mining, № 9, p.p. 59-64, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Morozov, S.V. Tsirel, A.A. Kuranov, St. Petersburg Mining University. Proceedings of the VII International Scientific and Practical Conference «Innovative directions in the design of mining enterprises», Monitoring of rock mass deformations around the workings as part of a system for predicting dynamic phenomena during mining of hazardous deposits, p.p.358-363, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Pushkarev, K.V. Morozov, F.V. Molev, St. Petersburg offers, The system of geomechanical monitoring of the stress-strain state of an array of rocks based on three-component displacement sensors, № 1 (24), p.p. 48-50, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Guzev, I.Y. Rasskazov, G.S. Tsitsiashvili, Procedia Engineering, Algorithm of Potentially Burst-hazard Zones Dynamics Representation in Massif of Rocks by Results of Seismic-acoustic Monitoring, vol. 191, p.p. 36-42, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Rasskazov, B.G. Saksin, V.I. Usikov, M.I. Potapchuk, Gornyi Zhurnal, Rock mass geodynamics and mining-induced rockbursting at Nikolaev complex deposit, №12. [Google Scholar]
- Lan Tianwei, Zhang Hongwei, A.S. Batugin, Li Sheng, Han Junm, Cao Bo, Zhou Xinwei, Geomechanics and Geodynamics of Rock Masses - Selected Papers from the 2018 European Rock Mechanics Symposium, Discussion on dynamical system of rockburst under tectonic stress field in coal mine, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Baryshnikov, V.G. Kachalsky, D.V. Baryshnikov, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Upgrading the multi-component borehole strainmeter for the accuracy improvement of stress measurement in rocks, vol. 134, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Lobanov, V.A. Kvochin, V.K. Klimko, Interexpo Geo-Siberia, Deformation monitoring of stress accumulation processes to control the shock hazard of the array during the development of the Tashtagol field, p.p. 148-153, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the field of mining operations in the fields of prone and dangerous for rock bursts (Khibiny apatite-nepheline deposits), Apatity-Kirovsk: AO Aptait, 112 p., (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V. Vladimirov, A. Mikhailov, F. Molev, A. Sergushev, Electronics: NTB, Special Issue, Systems for monitoring deformation and gas pollution control based on the technology of sensor networks, № 128, p.p. 56–70, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Belova, E. Iakovleva, A. Popov, Journal of Ecological Engineering, Mining and environmental monitoring at open-pit mineral deposits, 20 (5), p.p. 172-178, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Iakovleva, M.V. Belova, A.L. Popov, Proceedings of the 2019 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, ElConRus, Study of the magnetic permeability of mountain rocks based on the comprehensive analysis of the pulsed electromagnetic field parameters, № 8657009, pp. 859-863, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the safe conduct of mining operations in the fields of Gornaya Shoriya, prone and dangerous for mining shocks. Novokuznetsk, 75 p., (2001). [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Morozov, St. Petersburg Mining University. Proceedings of the V-VI International Scientific and Practical Conference «Innovative areas in the design of mining enterprises» Automated system for underground deformation monitoring of the rock mass of the Glubokiy mine of JSC PPGHO, p.p. 320-324, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Protosenya, M.A. Karasev, N.A. Belyakov, Journal of Mining Science Elastoplastic problem for noncircular openings under Coulomb’s criterion, №1 p.p. 71-81, (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.