E3S Web Conf.
Volume 129, 20191st International Scientific Conference “Problems in Geomechanics of Highly Compressed Rock and Rock Massifs” (GHCRRM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- I.Yu.Rasskazov, B.G.Saksin, V.I. Usikov, M.I. Potapchuk, Gornyi Zhurnal, Rock mass geodynamics and mining-induced rockbursting at Nikolaev complex deposit (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Batugin, E3S Web of Conferences, Critically Stressed Areas of Earth’s Crust as Medium for Man-caused Hazards (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Baryshnikov, A.P. Khmelinin, D.V. Baryshnikov, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Experimental assessment of stresses in enclosing rock mass of Aikhal mine (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Voznesensky, Y.O. Kutkin, M.N. Krasilov, Journal of Mining Science, Interrelation of the acoustic Q-factor and strength in limestone (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Suknev, Journal of Mining Science, Determination of elastic properties of rocks under varying temperature (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Batugin GIAB - Miner’s week, To the assessment of geodynamic risk, 11, 44 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. V Lovchikov, Information and Analytical Bulletin, Rational classification of structural-block heterogeneity of rock mass for mines, 6, 226 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Petukhov, I.M. Batugina, Geodynamic zoning of subsurface resources (Methodical Guidelines, edited by. – L.: VNIMI, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- А.N. Shabarov, N.V. Krotov, D.V. Sidorov, S.V. Tsirel, 21st World Mining Congress&Expo, Modern Methods and Means for Solving Forecast Issues fnd Prevention of Geodynamic Phenomena in Collieries, 137 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zubkov, Calculation of protected areas under the mutual influence of mine workings (VNIMI сollected book 95, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- K. S.Osasan, Open-cast mine slope deformation and failure mechanisms interpreted from slope radar monitoring, (PhD Thesis, Johannesburg, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zubkov, I.A. Zubkova, E.E. Kvyatkovskaya, Mine surveying bulletin, On the construction of zones of high rock pressure when analyzing mining plans for a suite of coal seams, 1, 60 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Paul J.Melchior, The Tides of the Planet Earth. Oxford; (New York. Pergamon Press, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shapiro, T.P. Korokina, The results of geomagnetic survey and re-leveling data correlation within the bounds of Ural geomagnetic site (In book: Present-day crustal motion. M.: Nauka, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Alekseev, I.G. Alekseeva, T.N. Bibikova, Problems of geology and subsurface development in the south of Russia. / Materials of international conference. Rostov-on-Don, Identification of faults in the earth’s crust and prediction of earthquakes through cloud observations, 44 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dietrich,: Technical Report: Task 4.1: Definition of different damage processes in pipelines. (LIMATOG project document classification code: TRP_T4.1_(BB), First Draft. p. 1-4.) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Kobylyansky, S.V. Tsirel, Geoenergetics. Geopolitics, Electronic scientific journal Geo-resources, The impact of faults on accidents in pipelines, 2, http://oilgasjournal.ru/vol_2/articles/4.html [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Tsirel, A.N. Shabarov, A.A. Prosvetova, Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin, Predictive assessment of the geodynamic hazard when planning mining operations, 4, 323 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z.T. Bieniawski, Engineering rock mass classifications (New York, John Wiley & Sons, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- E. Villaescusa, Geotechnical Design for Sublevel Open Stoping. (New York, SRC Press, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Rudnik, E.K. Melnikov, Issues of ecological mineralogy and geochemistry, St. Petersburg, Geo-active zones (GAZ) and geochemical specialized complexes (GSC) - dominant factor of life environment, 92 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Alekhin, Electronic journal ―Issues of Ecology. – Donetsk, Faults as ecological risk zones, 1-2, (2004) http://masters.donntu.org/2011/feht/brilyova/library/stat4.htm [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Trifonov, Neotectonics of Eurasia. (M.: Scientific world, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Kocharyan, V.I. Rodionov, A.L. Benedik et al. Geoecology, Influence of geodynamic factors on the mechanical stability of extended engineering structures. 6, 489 (2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.