E3S Web Conf.
Volume 133, 2019AG 2019 – 5th International Conference on Applied Geophysics
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Application of Geophysical Methods|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- R.B Latimer, R. Davison, P. van Riel, Lead. Edge. 19,3 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Richards, C.W. Frasier, Geophysics. 41, 441-458 (1976) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Gassmann, Geophysics. 16 673-685 (1951) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumar, K. Kumari, A. Biswal, Canadian Society of Exploration Geophysicists Recorder, 10 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Young, A. Wild, CSEG National Convention, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Smith, G. Perry, J. Stien, A. Bertrand, A. Yu, First break 26, 97-102 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Simm, M. Bacon,. Handbook, University Press, Cambridge. 279p. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Cadzow, IEEE Trans. On Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing 36 49-62 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Chase, Geophysics 23, 51-56 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Shrestha, Society of Exploration Geophysicists Spring Symposium Technical Program 11, 5-16. (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.