E3S Web Conf.
Volume 134, 2019The First Interregional Conference “Sustainable Development of Eurasian Mining Regions (SDEMR-2019)”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Development of Geotechnology|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- V.N. Fashchilenko, Development of the structures of the control system for an adjustable electric drive of mine belt conveyors (Moscow Mining Institute, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Fashchilenko, A.A. Ivanov, Mathematical modeling of control systems of frequency-controlled electric drive of mine belt conveyors // Improving the design, manufacturing technology and operation of mining equipment and automation equipment (Moscow Mining Institute, Moscow, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kostyuk, L.P. Volkova, V.N. Fashchilenko, Adjustable electric mine installations (Moscow Mining Institute, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lyakhomsky, V.N. Fashchilenko, Management of electromechanical systems of mining machines (Publishing House of Moscow State Mining University, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Pereslegin, Synthesis of electric drive control systems of multi-mass mechanisms with elastic coupling / Automated electric drive (Atomic Energy Pub., Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Klyuchev, U.A. Mateev, E.K. Perepichienko, Electrotechnical Industry. Ser. Electric drive, 7:96, 1-6 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Plashchanskiy, M.M. Kholmogorov, Mining science and technology, 1, 20-23 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.