E3S Web Conf.
Volume 134, 2019The First Interregional Conference “Sustainable Development of Eurasian Mining Regions (SDEMR-2019)”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Development of Geotechnology|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- M. Tyulenev, S. Markov, M. Cehlar, S. Zhironkin, M. Gasanov, Acta Montanistica Slovaca, 23:4, 368-377 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Tyulenev, S.O. Markov, M.A. Gasanov, S.A. Zhironkin, Geotech. Geol. Eng., 36:5, 2789-2797 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Abu-Abed, N. Borisov, E3S Web Conf., 21, 01019 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Zhironkin, O. Aleshina, V. Gorev, Y. Gunyakov, O. Zhironkina, E3S Web of Conferences, 105, 04001 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- F. Abu-Abed, A. Khabarov, E3S Web Conf., 41, 01028 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Smart mining. Operating with pioneering spirit. URL: https://www.riotinto.com/ourcommitment/smart-mining-24273.aspx [Google Scholar]
- J. Milne, Connected fleets and the smart mine (Global mining, Houston, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Pollard, F. Nashashibi, P. Resende ABV – A Low Speed Automation Project to Study the Technical Feasibility of Fully Automated Driving (ERCIM News, New York, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, F. Nashashibi, Robust real-time lane detection based on lane mark segment features and general a priori knowledge (IEEE ICRB, London, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Resende, Low Speed Automation: technical feasibility of the driving sharing in urban area (IEEE ITSC, Amsterdam, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- High Definition Lidar. Velodyne corporate website. URL: http://velodynelidar.com/lidar/lidar.aspx [Google Scholar]
- S. Beiker, Implementation of an Automated Mobility-on-Demand System, Autonomous Driving (Springer, Berlin, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Beiker, Deployment Scenarios for Vehicles with Higher-Order Automation, Autonomous Driving (Springer, Berlin, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Taxonomy and Definitions for Terms Related to On-Road Motor Vehicle Automated Driving Systems (SAE International, Chicago, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kosolapov, S. Krysin, E3S Web Conf., 21, 03012 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.