E3S Web Conf.
Volume 134, 2019The First Interregional Conference “Sustainable Development of Eurasian Mining Regions (SDEMR-2019)”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Ecological and Industrial Safety of Mining|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- A.A. Bykov, E.L. Schastlivtsev, Bulletin of the scientific center for safety in the coal industry, 1, 128-134 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Methodical manual on calculation, regulation and control of emissions of pollutants into the air (Research Institute of the Atmosphere, St. Petersburg, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bykov, E.L. Schastlivtsev, S.G. Pushkin, A.V. Smirnov, Bulletin of polzunovskii, 2, 209-217 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- About the approval of criteria of reference of the objects having negative impact on environment to objects I and II, in III and in IV categories (Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- About the approval of methods of calculation of dispersion of emissions of harmful (polluting) substances in atmospheric air (Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Industry methodology for calculating the amount of waste, captured and emitted into the atmosphere of harmful substances by coal mining enterprises (Ministry of Energy o Russia, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Guidance on risk assessment for public health of exposure to chemicals polluting the environment (Ministry of Energy o Russia, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Sanitary protection zones and sanitary classification of enterprises, structures and other objects (Ministry of Energy o Russia, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Tishchenko, Atmospheric air protection. Calculation of the content of harmful substances and their distribution in the air (Chemistry, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Wesely, P.V. Doskey, J.D. Shannon, Deposition Parameterizations for the Industrial Source Complex (Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.