E3S Web Conf.
Volume 134, 2019The First Interregional Conference “Sustainable Development of Eurasian Mining Regions (SDEMR-2019)”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Mining Regions of Eurasia|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- V.V. Zhdamirov., V.I. Kuznetsov, V.V. Mikhalchenko, Coal, 11, 3 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Mikhalchenko, R.M. Artyushkova, A.P. Kuzmin, Coal, 1, 40 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Malyshev, V.E. Zaidenvarg, I.M. Zykov et al., Restructuring of the coal industry (Theory. Experience. Programs. Forecast) (Nedra, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kurzweil, The Six Epochs. In The Singularity Is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology. (Viking, New York, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rifkin, The Third Industrial Revolution: How horizontal interactions change energy, the economy and the world as a whole (Alpina non-fiction, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Weizsäcker, E. Lovins, L. Lovins, Factor four: New report to the Rome Club (Academia, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. Womack, D. Jones, Lean manufacturing: how to get rid of losses and achieve prosperity of your company: Transl. from English (Alpina Business Books, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ono, The Toyota Production System. Departing from mass production: Transl. from English (Institute of Integrated Strategic Studies, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I. Macmillan, The Japanese Industrial System (Progress, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- G. R. Niv, Dr. Deming’s Space: Principles for Building a Sustainable Business: Transl. from English (Alpina Business Books, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Mikhalchenko, A.A. Atrushkevich, Patent # 2143075 RF, Bulletin, 35 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E. Goldrath, Purpose: a process of continuous improvement (Popurri LLC, Minsk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.