E3S Web Conf.
Volume 135, 2019Innovative Technologies in Environmental Science and Education (ITESE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||04 December 2019|
- O.K. Krinochkina, Collection of materials of the International Scientific Conference in the framework of the Year of Ecology of the Russian Federation. Department of Engineering Surveys and Geoecology (NRU MGSU), 25-26 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Goleva, V.V. Ivanov, I.I. Kupriyanova et al, Environmental assessment of potential ecotoxicity of ore deposits. Guidelines (2001) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Belan, Herald of the OSU 6, 113-117 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Belan, Geoecology of the mining regions of Bashkortostan. Ufa: Bash.GU (2003) [Google Scholar]
- O.K. Krinochkina, Exploration and Protection of Subsurface Resources 4, 54-60 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.K. Vdovina, Bulletin of the Moscow Society of Naturalists. Geological Department 3, 68-72 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Krinochkin, A.A. Golovin, N.G. Gulyaeva, N.Ya. Trefilova, Exploration and protection of mineral resources 11, 8-15 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Geological atlas of Russia. ed. Smyslov A.A., VSEGEI, SPb (1996) [Google Scholar]
- O.K. Krinochkina, Subsoil Use XXI Century 6, 134-143 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Emlin, Technogenesis of pyritic deposits of the Urals. Sverdlovsk: Publishing House of the Ural State University (USU) (1991) [Google Scholar]
- O.K. Krinochkina, A.A. Lavrusevich, Sergeevsky readings. Geoecological safety of the development of mineral deposits. Materials of the annual session of the Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on the problems of geoecology, engineering geology and hydrogeology as part of the Year of Ecology in Russia. Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on the problems of geoecology, engineering geology and hydrogeology, 384-389 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Sorokina, E.M. Nikiforova et al, Landscape ecological-geochemical map of Russia on a scale of 1:5, 000, 000 with an explanatory note (1995) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Ivanov, The classification of soils of the USSR. Nauka, Moscow (1976) [Google Scholar]
- K.E Morau., E.N. Matveeva, Bulletin of the Institute of Geophysics and Geology, Academy of Sciences of Moldova 2, 108-122 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.K. Krinochkina, Sat Proceedings of the II Potapov Readings, Interuniversity Conferenc, NRU MGSU, 96-98 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.K. Vdovina, Geoinformatics 4, 45-52 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.