E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Ultra-Low Energy Consumption Building Technology|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- Chao Q, Dong X, Jiang D. (2018) Optimization Planning of Integrated Electricity-Gas Community Energy System Based on Coupled CCHP. Power System Technology, 42:2456-2466 [Google Scholar]
- Munkhammar J, Grahn P, Widen J. (2013) Quantifying self-consumption of on-site photovoltaic power generation in households with electric vehicle home charging. Solar Energy, 97:206-216 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASCE (2011) NewsBriefs: DOE Funds Energy Efficiency Advances(U.S. Department of Energy). Civil Engineering-asce, 73:30. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Q, et al. (2014) Multi-criteria assessment of combined cooling, heating-power systems located in different regions in Japan. Applied Thermal Engineering, 73:658-668 [Google Scholar]
- Ebrahimi, Masood, S. Majidi. (2017) Exergy-energy-environ evaluation of combined cooling heating and power system based on a double stage compression regenerative gas turbine in large scales. Energy Conversion and Management, 150:122-133 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zeng M, et al. (2013) Key Economic Issues in Integrated Energy System. East China Electric Power, 41:1403-1408 [Google Scholar]
- Kong X, Wang R, Huang X. (2003) Energy efficiency and economic feasibility of CCHP driven by stirling engine. Energy Conversion and Management, 45:1433-1442 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kosaka, Michitaka, T. Yabutani. (2012) A Service Business Model for Saving Energy and Reduction of CO2 Emissions Using Inverters. Electrical Engineering in Japan, 179:40-48 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z, et al. (2018) Research on the business model of electric energy substitution. Power Demand Side Management, 113:43-45 [Google Scholar]
- Ran X, et al. (2013) Environmental economic dispatch considering equal emission performance coefficient for CCHP. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 33:94-99 [Google Scholar]
- Qian K. (2008) Environmental Benefits Analysis of Distributed Generation. Proceedings of CSEE, 29:11-15 [Google Scholar]
- Wang T (2016) The Project Study on Energy Performance Contract of Distributed Energy. North China Electric Power University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.