E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Ultra-Low Energy Consumption Building Technology|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- Sun, J.D., Wang, X.C. (2017) Evolutionary game analysis of the influence of psychological contract on construction workers‘ flow behavior. Operations Research and Management Science, 26: 62-69. [Google Scholar]
- Ren, S.Z., Jiang, L.H. (2017) Relationship form and action strategy of construction industry labor-use facilitators and migrant workers——based on investigation of a subway construction site. Social Sciences Research, 39: 115-120. [Google Scholar]
- Pan, Y., Lu, H.L., Zhang, H.P. (2010) The formation of class: labor control on construction sites and the collective resistance of construction workers. Open Times, 29: 5-26. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, Y.K. (2011) Recognizing the “contractor team” model: contract nature, institutional constraints and its stakeholders. Open Times, 30: 132-141. [Google Scholar]
- Dong, H.L. (2018) Research on coping strategies of construction teams‘ opportunistic behaviors based on evolutionary game theory. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology (Information and Management Engineering), 40: 284-288. [Google Scholar]
- Fu, X., Ren, X.Y. (2013) Evolutionary game analysis of participants‘ conflict negotiation in construction project. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 438-439, 1761-1765. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun, J.D., Wang, X. C., Shen, L.F. (2016) Chinese construction workers‘ behavior towards attending vocational skills trainings: evolutionary game theory with government participation. Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, 23: 468-485. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, J.C., Gao, R.L., Cheah, C.Y.J., Luo, J. (2016) Evolutionary game of investors’ opportunistic behavior during the operational period in PPP projects. Construction Management and Economics, 35: 137-153. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, Q., Luo, Y.W., Pang, Y.M. (2016) Evolutionary analysis of rent-seeking behavior of agent-based system based on prospect theory. Journal of Shenzhen University (Science and Technology Edition), 33: 173-179. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Q., Liu, P.H., Chen, C.T. (2017) Evolutionary game analysis of governments and enterprises during promotion process of prefabricated construction. Journal of Interdisciplinary Mathematics, 20: 1587-1593. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, D.X. (2017). Evolutionary game analysis of green building demand side based on profit risk. Journal of Civil Engineering, 50: 110-118. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, J.D., Wang, X.C., Shen, L.F. (2018) Research on the mobility behavior of Chinese construction workers based on evolutionary game theory. Ekonomska Istraživanja, 31: 1-14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han, S.R., Zhou X.W. (2017) Investigation on the Obstacles in Participating Endowment Insurance of Migrant Workers in Construction Industry of Xi‘an. China Soft Science, 32, 59-68. [Google Scholar]
- Liao, Y.P., Yao, B., Liu Y.S. (2006) The reformation of the construction employment system and building a harmonious society. Journal of Chongqing Jianzhu University, 28: 120-123. [Google Scholar]
- Collier, W., Green, F., Kim, Y.B., Peirson, J. (2011) Education, training and economic performance: evidence from establishment survival data. Journal of Labor Research, 32: 336-361. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mahamid, Ibrahim. (2013) Contractors perspective toward factors affecting labor productivity in building construction. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 20: 446-460. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dustmann, C., Schönberg, U. (2012) What makes firm-based vocational training schemes successful? the role of commitment. American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, 4: 36-61. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Taylor, P. D., Jonker, L.B. (1978) Evolutionary stable strategies and game dynamics. Mathematical Biosciences, 40: 145-156. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Ritzberger, K., Weibull, J.W. (1995) Evolutionary selection in normal-form games. Econometrica, 63: 1371-1399. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Friedman, D. (1991) A simple testable model of double auction markets. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 15: 47-70. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lyapunov, A.M. (1992) The general problem of the stability of motion. International Journal of Control, 55: 531-534. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.