E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Monitoring and Control of Soil Pollution|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- LuN, WuB, Tan C P. (2007) Tensile strength characteristics ofunsaturated sands. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 133:144-154. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MesbahA, MorelJ C, WalkerP. (2004) Development of a direct tensile test for compacted earth blocksreinforced with natural fibers. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 16:95-98. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NahlawiH, ChakrabartiS, KodikaraJ. (2004) A direct tensile strength testing method for unsaturated geomaterials. Geotechnical Testing Journal, 27:1-6. [Google Scholar]
- ConsoliN C, DeMoraesR R, FestugatoL. (2013) Parameters controlling tensile and compressive strengthof fiber-reinforced cemented soil.Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 25: 1568-1573. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LiHD, TangCS, XuQL. (2016) Advances in experimental testing methods of soil tensile strength.Rock and Soil Mechanics, 37:175-186. [Google Scholar]
- CuiM, HanSY, HongBN. (2017) Development and application of a new geotechnical device fordirect tension test.Rock and Soil Mechanics, 38:1832-1840. [Google Scholar]
- Azmatch T F, Sego D C, Arenson L U. (2011) Tensile strengthandstress-strainbehaviorofDevonsilt under frozenfringeconditions.ColdRegionsScience and Technology, 68: 85–90. [Google Scholar]
- Tang C, Pei X, Wang D. (2015) Tensile strength of compacted clayey soil. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 141:1-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lv HB, Zeng ZT, Ge RD. (2013) Experimental study of tensile strength of swell-shrink soils.Rock and Soil Mechanics, 34:615-620. [Google Scholar]
- Satoshi A, Kohei N. (2009) Tensile strength of frozen soil in the temperature range of the frozen fringe. Cold Regions Scienceand Technology, 57:13-22. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- TangG X, Graham J. (2000) A method for testing tensile strength in unsaturated soils. Geotechnical Testing Journal, 23:377-382. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CuiM, LiuJ, HanSY, HongBN. (2018) Development and application of microstructure change test system in the process of soil tensilefailure.Rock and Soil Mechanics, 39:4278-4286. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.