E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Monitoring and Control of Soil Pollution|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- Luo, C.L., Shen, Z.G. (2003) Absorption and distribution of heavy metals by plants. Bulletin of Botany, 20(1): 59-66. in Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Li, S., Chen, J., Islam, E., Wang, Y., Wu, J., Ye, Z., Yan, W.B, Peng, D., Liu, D. (2016) Cadmium-induced oxidative stress, response of antioxidants and detection of intracellular cadmium in organs of moso bamboo (Phyllostachys pubescens) seedlings. Chemosphere, 153:107-114. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, N.C., Zheng, Y.J., He, X.F. (2014) National soil pollution status survey bulletin. China Environmental Protection Industry, 36(5): 10-11. in Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Song, M., Xu, W.J., Peng, X.Y., Kong, F.H. (2013) Effects of exogenous proline on the growth of wheat seedlings under cadmium stress. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 24(1): 129-134. in Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Hui, J.A., Dang, Z. (2013) Effects of long-term cadmium stress on the growth and physiological characteristics of maize CT38. Ecology and Environmental Sciences, 7: 1226-1230. in Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Liu, S.L., Yang, R.J., Ma, M.D. (2015) Effects of cadmium stress on growth, cadmium content and nutrient distribution of Trifolium repens. Journal of Nuclear Agricultural Sciences, 29(3): 595-604. in Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Malecka, A., Jarmuszkiewicz, W., Tomaszewska, B. (2001) Antioxidative defense to lead stress in subcellular compartments of pea root cells. Acta Biochimica Polonica, 48(3):687-698. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Shah, K., Kumar, R.G., Verma, S. (2001) Effect of cadmium on lipid peroxidation, superoxide anion generation and activities of antioxidant enzymes in growing rice seedlings. Plant Science, 161(6):1135-1144. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang, Y., Yu, X.N., He, J. (2017) Effects of exogenous melatonin on physiological characteristics of eggplant seedlings under low temperature and low light stress. Journal of Hunan Agricultural University(Social Sciences), 43(03):257-261. in Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Xu, X.D., Sun, Y., Guo, X.Q. (2010) Effects of melatonin on ascorbate metabolism in cucumber seedlings under high temperature stress. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 21(10):2580-2586. in Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Xu, X.D., Sun, Y., Sun, B. (2010) Effects of exogenous melatonin on active oxygen metabolism in cucumber seedlings under high temperature stress. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 21(5):1295-1300. in Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Lai, Q.Y., Wei, S.H., Dai, H.P., Jia, G.L. (2019) Photosynthetic fluorescence characteristics of tomato and response of cadmium uptake by tomato to soil cadmium pollution. Chinese Environmental Science:1-9. in Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Li, D., Wang, Y.F., Wang, Y.H., Wen, X.L., Cai, H.Y., Zheng, X.L., Chen, T.T., Liu, L. (2019) Effects of exogenous melatonin on seed germination, seedling resistance physiology and cadmium content under cadmium stress. Journal of Nuclear Agricultural Sciences, 33(11):2271-2279. in Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Gao, Q.H., Wang, Y.K., Lu, X.M., Miao, Y.M. (2014) Effects of exogenous melatonin on growth and antioxidant system of cucumber seedlings under low temperature and low light. Acta Botanica Boreali-Occidentalia Sinica, 34(8):1608-1613. in Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Wu, K., Wu, Z.H., Tai, F.J., Han, Y., Xie, B.E., Yuan, Z.L. (2011) Effects of cadmium stress on hormone Level, photosynthetic characteristics and fluorescence characteristics of tobacco leaves. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 31(16):4517-4524. in Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Araus, J., Hogan, K. (1994) Comparative leaf structure and patterns of photoinhibition of the neotropical palms in clearings and forest understory during the dry season in Panama. American Journal of Botany, 81(6): 726-738. [Google Scholar]
- Tang, X.L., Jin, H.P., Zhou, C., Liu, G.Z., Wang, L.Y. (2019) Effects of cadmium stress on chlorophyll fluorescence and photosynthetic biochemical characteristics of Solanum nigrum. Journal of Central South University of Forestry & Technology, 39(9):102-108. in Chinese [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.