E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- D.A. Bainbridge, K. Haggart, Passive solar architecture. Heating, cooling, ventilation and daylighting using natural flows (Chelsea Green Publishing, USA, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- Building Regulation (2004), SP 23-101-2004 Design of the thermal performance of buildings. Moscow, FGYP CCP, (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Building Regulation (2012), SP 50.13330.2012 Thermal performance of buildings, Moscow, Minregion Rossii (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Building Regulation (2015), 131.13330.2012 Building climatology. Moscow, Minstroi Rossii, (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Dvoretsky, K.N. Klevets, Passive solar heating of building, Biospheric compatibility: human, region, technologies, 3 (11), 85-91 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Dvoretsky, A.V. Spiridonov, M.A. Morgunova, Influence of Russian Federation climate and the orientation of the building for selection of stationary solar shading devices, Biospheric compatibility: human, region, technologies, 4 (16), 50-57 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ilyichev, S.G. Yemelyanov, V.I. Kolchunov, N.V. Bakaeva, Innovative technologists in the construction of cities. Biosphere compatibility and human potential (Moscow, Russia, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Klevets, Comprehensive assessment of the environmental safety of passive solar heating devices, Construction economic and environmental management, 3 (68), 9-18 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Koller, German experience in improving energy efficiency in the building sector: proceedings of the report at the meeting of the subgroup on energy efficiency of the Russian-German strategic working group for cooperation in the field of economics and finance, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Passive Solar Industries Council (U.S.), National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), Charles Eley Associates, (1998), Passive Solar Design Strategies: Guidelines for Home Building, Passive Solar Industries Council, USA. [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Sergeichuk, Energy efficiency of buildings as a factor in the biospheric compatibility of cities, Budownictwo o zoptymalizowanym potencjale energetycznym, 1 (19), 110-117 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.