E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- N.V. Zaitseva, I.V. May, A.A. Max, S.Yu. Zagorodnov, Analysis of the dispersion and component composition of the dust to assessment of the exposure to the population in areas of influence of industrial emissions of stationary sources, Hygiene and sanitation, 5, 19-23 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- C. S. Kapoor, B. R. Bamniya, K. Kapoor, Efficient control of air pollution through plants, a cost-effective alternative: studies on Dalbergia sissoo Roxb, environmental monitoring and assessment, 185 (9), 7565-7580 (2013). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Norouzi, H. Khademi, A. Faz Cano [etc.], Using plane tree leaves for biomonitoring of dust borne heavy metals: A case study from Isfahan, Central Iran, Ecological Indicators, 57, 64-73 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Ram, S. Majumder, P. Chaudhuri, A Review on Air Pollution Monitoring and Management Using Plants with Special Reference to Foliar Dust Adsorption and Physiological Stress Responses, Critical Reviews In Environmental Science And Technology, 45 (23), 2489-2522 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Cardoso, A. De Paula, J.S. Dos Santos [etc.], Use of species of urban trees in environmental pollution biomonitoring, Ciencia Florestal, 27 (2), 535-547 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Franzaring, G. E. Mbaka, T. F. Ambebe [etc.], Foliar nutrient and metal levels of crops in the Mount Cameroon area-reference values for plant nutrition and environmental monitoring, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 189 (4) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.Zh. Tashekova, A.S. Toropov, Application of leaves as biogeoindicators of urban environment state, Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Geo-Resource Engineering, 328 (5), 114-124 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Li, X. Sun, J. Chen [etc.], Absorption of the natural radioactive gas Rn-222 and its progeny (210) pb by Spanish moss Tillandsia usneoides and its response to radiation, Environmental And Experimental Botany, 158, 22-27 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Glinyanova, V.N. Azarov, A.N. Gorodnichaya, V.N. Fomichev, A.I. Melnichenko, Phytomonitoring and industrial phytodesign: new approach to ensure the environmental safety of the urban environment, Sociology of the city, 3, 83-93 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.