E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- B. A. Dospekhov, Methodology of field experiment (Kolos, Moscow, 1968). [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Aleksakhin, O.I. Bufatin et al, Radioecology of irrigated agriculture (Moscow, Energoatomizdat, 1985). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Sedunov, V.A. Borzilov, Physicomathematical modeling of regional transport in the atmosphere of radioactive substances as a result of the Chernobyl accident, Meteorology and Hydrology, 9, 5-10 (1989). [Google Scholar]
- V. Grimas, G. Neumann, Studies of cesium-137 from the Chernobyl accident in a contaminated area at the Baltic sea, 4 Symp. int. radioecol. Cadarache “Impact accidents orig. nucl. Environ.”, 1, 122-130 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- G. Lindner, M. Becker, Biological transfer and sedimentation of Chernobyl radionuclides in lake Constance, Large Lakes. Ecological structure and function, Springer-Vertag, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Sokolov, I.I. Ryabov, Ecological and genetic consequences of the Chernobyl accident, First International Working Group on Serious Accidents and Their Consequences (October 30-November 3, 1989, Dagomys) (Science, Moscow, 1990). [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Bulavik, >Cesium-137 pollution of the main elements of biogeocenosi, Abstract. doc. 1 Int. Conf. “Biological and radioecological consequences of the Chernobyl accident” (Cape Verde 10-18.09.1990), 1990. [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Scheglov, et al. Biogeochemistry of Chernobyl release radionuclides in forest ecosystems of the European part of the CIS, Radiats. Biology, radioecology, 36 (4), 437-446 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Melchenko, Dependence of radionuclide migration in fruit cenosis in the soil horizon of leached chernozem from the depth of their occurrence, Proceedings of the Kuban State Agrarian University, 2 (11), 165-170 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Melchenko, et al., Accumulation of radionuclides in agricultural crops depending on the time of their contact with plants, Proceedings of the Kuban State Agrarian University, 4 (31), 157-162 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Melchenko, et al., Dynamics of 90Sr accumulation in the vegetative and generative organs of various varieties of hazelnuts, Problems of regional ecology, 3, 51-56 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Naumkin, Agricultural production in the conditions of radioactive soil pollution, Achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex, 10, 10-13 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Klechkovsky, About the behavior of radioactive fission products in soils, their entry into plants and accumulation in the crop, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Buldakov, A.K. Guskova, 15 years after the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Radiation biology. Radioecology, 42 (2), 228-233 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Melchenko, et al., Accumulation of radionuclides in agricultural plants, depending on the physicochemical properties of radionuclides, Proceedings of the Kuban State Agrarian University, 1 (34), 91-99 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- SP 47.13330.2012 Engineering surveys for construction. The main provisions. Actualized edition of SNiP 11-02-96. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Simakin, Agrochemical characteristics of the Kuban chernozems and fertilizers, 1969. [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Aparin, Soil Science (Academy, Moscow, 2012). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F.K. Tikhomirov, Botany (High school, Moscow, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Zhukovsky, Botany (Kolos, Moscow, 2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.