E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- E.I. Bajbakov, Assessment of ecological condition of the urbanized territories by means of methods of lichen indication (by the example of Kazan)], Extended Abstract of Cand. Sci. in Biology, Kazan, 2003. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Byazrov, Lichens in environmental monitoring (Nauchnyj Mir, Moscow, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- K. Fedrowitz, M. Kuusinen, T. Snall, Metapopulation dynamics and future persistence of epiphytic cyanolichens in a European boreal forest ecosystem, Journal of Applied Ecology, 49 (2), 493-502 (2012). DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2664.2012.02113.x. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gauslaa, Population structure of the epiphytic lichen Usnea longissima in a boreal Picea abies canopy, Lichenologist, 29, 455-469 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- P. James, Lichens and air pollution: A booklet to accompany the wallchart, British Museum (Natural History) and BP Educational Services, London, 1982. [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Il’ina, Condition of populations of Astragalus cornutus Pall. in Samara region, Samara Scientific Bulletin, 7 (1), 37-41 (2018). (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Il’ina, Rare Hedysarum of Middle Volga. Biology, structure of populations and questions of protection, Monograph, Samara, Samara State University of Social Sciences and Education, 2019. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Martin, Lichen indication in the conditions of various kinds air pollution, Extended Abstract of Cand. Sci. in Biology, Tallin, 1984. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Mihajlova, Population biology of lichens: Problems and prospects, Methods of Population Biology: Collection of Materials of the VII All-Russian Population Seminar, 2, 96-101 (2004). (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Mihajlova, E.L. Vorobejchik, Dimensional and age structure of populations of an epiphytical lichen of Hypogymnia Physodes (L.), Nyl. in the conditions of atmosphere pollution. Ecology, 2, 130-137 (1999). (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- C. Scheidegger, S. Werth, Conservation strategies for lichens: insights from population biology, Fungal Biology Reviews, 23 (3), 55-66 (2009). DOI: 10.1016/j.fbr.2009.10.003. [Google Scholar]
- E. Skye, Lichens and air pollution, Acta phytogeographica suecica, Uppsala, 52, (1968). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Suetina, Changes of an epiphytical lichenoflora and structure of population of Xanthoria parietina (L.), Th. Fr. in the urban environment. Extended Abstract of Cand. Sci. in Biology. Joshkar-Ola, 1999. 26 p. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Suetina, >Ontogenesis and structure of population of Xanthoria parietina (L.) Th. Fr. in various ecological conditions, Ecology, 3, 203-208 (2001). (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Suetina, Morphological approach in population and ontogenetic researches of lichens, The Individual and Population the Strategy of Life. Collection of Materials of the IX All-Russian Population Seminar. (Ufa, 2-6 Oct. 2006). Ufa, 366-371 (2006). (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Suetina, Comparison of floristic, coenotic and population approaches of lichen indication, News of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 14 (1) (9), 2303-2306 (2012). (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.