E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- B.A. Revich, S.L. Avaliani, G.I. Tikhonova, Environmental epidemiology, Proceed. of XXXIX Sci. Conf. “Khlopin Readings”, Voeikov Main Geoph. Observatory, St. Petersburg, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Menzelintseva, N.Yu. Karapuzova, I.V. International Review of Civil Engineering, 7, 6, 164-168 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Mikhailovskaya, N.V. Menzelintseva, N.Yu. Karapuzova, V.A. Laktyushin, S.A. Bogomolov, Bulletin of Volgograd State Univ. of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Series: Civil Eng. and Architecture, 43 (62), 225-237 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Hygiene Standard GN 126.96.36.19904-10 Maximum Permissible Concentrations (MPC) of polluting substances in the atmospheric air of inhabited localities. Amendment N° 8 to Hygiene Standard GN 188.8.131.528-2003, Rospotrebnadzor, Moscow, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Plugotarenko, V.I. Chizhova, V.V. Petrov, M.S. Svirepova, Internet Journ. Technology of Technosphere Safety, 2 (54), 214-217 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Nemenko, A.D. Iliyasova, G.A. Arynova, Vestnik KazNMU, 3, 133-135 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, V.Yu. Yurkyan, N.M. Sergina, Legislative and Applied Metrology, 1, 46-48 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, E.Yu. Yesina, N.V. Azarova, Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Volgograd, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Code SP 42.13330.2016 Urban development. Urban and rural planning and development, Ministry of Construction Industry, (Housing and Utilities Sector of Russia, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Taseyko et.al., Calculation of wind characteristics in the ground level of atmosphere in non-uniform urbanized territory, Modern problems. Ecology. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Adler, E.V. Markova, Yu.V. Granovsky, The Design of Experiments to Find Optimal Conditions (Nauka Publishers, Moscow, 1976). [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Dontsova, Thesis for Cand. of Techn. Sciences Degree: 05.23.19; Kursk, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Methodical Recommendations MR 2.1.10.0062-12 Quantitative assessment of non carcinogenic risk caused by the action of chemical substances, based on evolutionary models, Federal Hygienic and Epidemiological Center of Rospotrebnadzor, Moscow, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.