E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- V.N. Azardov, N.V. Menzelintseva, N.Yu. Karapuzova, E.O. Fomina, N.A. Pshenichkina Experimental estimation of dust factor at cement plants, V.N. Azardov, Bull. of VGASU, 2016, Architecture and Construction series, 44 (63), 134-145. [Google Scholar]
- V.N Azarov, N.V. Menzelintseva, N.U. Karapuzova, A. Redhwan, Main Trends of Dust Conditions Normalizing at Cement Plants, International Review of Civil Engineering, 6 (6), 145-150 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Menzelintseva, N.Yu. Karapuzova, E.O. Fomina, S.I. Stefanenko, Experimental Study of Efficiency of Cement Dust Collection by Aspiration Systems, Bull. of VGASU, Architecture and Construction series, 25 (44), 249-252 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Akhnazarova, V.V. Kafarov, Methods for Experiment Optimization in Chemistry and Chemical Technology (Higher School, Moscow, 1985). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Pirumov, Dedusting of Air (Stroizdat, Moscow, 1981). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, N.V. Menzelintseva, N.Yu. Karapuzova, E.O. Fomina, N.A. Pshenichkina, Mathematical Model to Forecast Dust Particle Size Distribution in the Air of Work Areas at Cement Plants in Assessing the Dust Situation, Bull. of VGASU, Architecture and Construction series, 44 (63), 134-145 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Gavrilenko, O.V. Adamayev, Assessing Environmental Safety of Atmospheric Air by Solving Kolmogorov’s Equations, Bull. of the Kemerovo State University, 2 (4) (52), 37-43 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, Methodology for Identifying Intensities of Dust Emission by Process Equipment, Volgograd, 2002, p. 8, VINITI Dept., 15.07.2002, No. 1332 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.