E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- N.S. Barikaeva, Improving the air pollution monitoring system of cities roadside territories with small-dispersed dust, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, Bulletin of the Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Ser.: Construction and architecture, 25 (44), 398-401 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Grafkina, E.E. Sdobnyakova, Bulletin of Moscow State University of Mechanical Engineering (MAMI), 3 (21), 65-70 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, A.V. Kovaleva, N.M. Sergina, Int. conf. “Environmental safety and economics of urban and heat power complexes”, VSTU, 76-78 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Shabaev, M.V. Sokolov, A.R. Amanbakiev, The use of water-organic emulsion for roads dust removal of Kuzbass, IX All-Russian scientific-practical conference of young scientists “RUSSIA YOUNG”, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.