E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- S. Calvert, H.M. Englund, Handbook of Air Pollution Technology, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., 1984. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Svitskov, D.A. Danilovich, V.N. Azarov, Wastewater treatment plants as a malodor source: causes, characteristics and abatement methods, Vodosnabzhenie I sanitarnaya tehnika, 7, 24-31 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, S.V. Svitskov, T.V. Soloveva, On mathematical model of assessment of odor strength from a wastewater treatment plant in Kalinigrad region, Vestnik Volgoggradskogo gosudarstvennogo arhitekturno-stroitelnogo universiteta. Series: Construction and Architecture, 50 (69), 156-163 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C. M. McGinley, T. D. Mahin, and R. J Pope, Elements of successful odor/odour laws, WEF Odor/VOC 2000 Specialty Conference. Alexandria, Va.: WEF, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Hamel, L.W. Walters, C. Sulerud, and M.A McGinley, Land Application Odor Control Case Study, Proceedings of the Water Environment Federation Residuals and Biosolids Management Conference. 22-25 February 2004, Salt Lake City, UT, Water Environment Federation, Alexandria, VA, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Lay, C.M. McGinley, A Nasal Chemosensory Performance Test for Odor Inspectors, Water Environment Federation Odors and Air Emissions 2004 Bellevue, WA, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Nicholls, A. R. Martin, B.G. Wallance, P.A. Fuchs, From Neuron to Brain (LIBROKOM, Moscow, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- GN 126.96.36.1998-03. Maximum allowable concentrations of pollutants in ambient air of populated areas. [Google Scholar]
- EN 13725:2003. Air Quality Determination of Odour Concentration by Dynamic Olfactometry. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 32673-2014 «Rules of setting regulations and control of malodorous chemicals emissions to the atmosphere». [Google Scholar]
- ASTM E 679-04 (Reapproved 2011). Standard Practice for Determination of Odour and Taste Thresholds by a Forced-Choice Ascending Concentration Series Method of Limits. [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Brandt, M.A. Adviento-Borbe, H.A. Elliott, E.F. Wheeler, Protocols for Reliable Field Olfactometry Odour Evaluations. Applied Engineering in Agriculture, 27 (3), 457-466. [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Ganzha, T.V. Soloveva, The use of the main components method for describing environmental processes for regulating urban environment quality, Internet-vestnik VolgGASU, Series: Polymathematical, 1 (37) (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, N.S. Barikaeva, T.V. Solovyeva, Monitoring of fine particulate air pollution as a factor in urban planning decisions, Procedia Engineering, 150, 2001-2007 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, N.V. Menzelintseva, N.Y. Karapuzova, E.O. Fomina, N.A. Pshenichkina, Mathematical model for prognosis of the particulate size distribution in the air of the working areas of cement factories for dust conditions assessment, Vestnik Volgoggradskogo gosudarstvennogo arhitekturno-stroitelnogo universiteta. Series: Construction and Architecture, 44 (63), part 2, 134-144 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, S.A. Koshkarev, Environmental safety improvement in the building sector by developing dust removal systems with the use of complex dispersion analysis of dust emissions, Vestnik Volgoggradskogo gosudarstvennogo arhitekturno-stroitelnogo universiteta, Series: Construction and Architecture, 43, 161-174 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, T.V. Dontsova, On pollutants balance in the atmosphere of big cities, Internet-vestnik VolgGASU, Series: Polymathematical, 1 (31) (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, N.V. Menzelitseva, N.Y. Karapuzova, A.M. Redhwan, Main trends of dust conditions normalizing at cement manufacturing plants, International Review of Civil Engineering, 6 (6), 145-150 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, M.V. Trokhimchuk, O.P. Sidelnikova, Research of dust concent in the earthworks working area, Procedia Engineering, 150, 2008-2012 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Singh, A.K. Pandey, P.K. Singh, G. Singh, R.M. Mishra, Trend of particulate matter in the ambient air of a small city in India, Indian journal of basic and applied research, 1 (4), 70-72 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.