E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- V.N. Azarov, E.U. Esina, Analysis of the dispersed composition of dust in the technosphere, Federal Agency for Education of the Russian Federation, Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Volgograd, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- E.U Kozlovtseva, V.N. Azarov, I.V. Stefanenko, Analysis of the dust particles distribution and ventilation as a way to improve indoor air quality, Energy Management of Municipal Transportation Facilities and Transport EMMFT 2017, 10-13 April 2017, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Far Eastern State Transport University, Russian Federation, 90, 6 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, D.A. Bykadorov, V.U. Urkian, O.A. Bykadorova, D.V. Azarov, A.V. Azarov, D.A. Nikolenko, M.A. Nikolenko, program registration certificate for EC RUS 2014618468 26.06.2014 [Google Scholar]
- Z.S. Abisheva, G.K. Asan, U.B. Iskakova, T.M. Ismagulova, T.K. Raisov, Assessment of the functional state of the respiratory system during physical exertion. International Journal of Applied and Basic Research, 1-4, 503-505 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Makarova, C.A. Loktev, Medical trainer guide, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.