E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- B. I. Kochurov, I. V. Ivashkina, Moscow cityscapes: from traditional to harmonized and balanced ones, Urban ecology, 1, 6-11 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- B. I. Kochurov, I. V. Ivashkina, Moscow cityscapes and their special transformations, Urban ecology, 2, 48-54 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Gorodkov, Guidelines for environment-protection urban gardening (SPbGASU Publ., Saint Petersburg, 1998). [Google Scholar]
- F. L. Serebrovskii, Ventilation of residential territories (Stroiizdat Publ., Moscow, 1985). [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Chernyshenko, Absorption capacity and pollution-resistance of trees in urban terrains, Thesis ... of Doctor of Biology Sciences, Moscow, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Ya. A. Smalko, Wind-sheltering characteristics of green belts of various structures (USSR Publ., Kiev, 1963). [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Konstantinov, L. R. Struzer, Green shelterbelts and land productivity (Gidrometeoizdat Publ., Leningrad, 1974). [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Balakin, Study of sheltering efficiency of green belts of various structure against air-pollutants along thoroughfare streets, Matter of mechanical aid and technology in construction operations: collection of studies (VPI Publ., Volgograd, 1978). [Google Scholar]
- V. F. Sidorenko, V. V. Balakin, Yu. G. Feldman, Hygiene and sanitation, 4, 106-108 (1978). [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Balakin, V. F. Sidorenko, Scientific trends and prospects in 21th century: collection of scientific articles, Ufa, MTSII ”OMEGA-SAINS“ Publ., 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Jong-Jin Baik, Jae-Jin Kim, Journal of Applied Meteorology, 38 (11), 1576-1589 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Podolskii, A. N. Kanishchev and V. N Rudaev, Book of abstracts from the 5th scientific/technical conference in Moscow, Russia, Feb 1-2, 2001, Moscow: MADI (GTU) Publ., 2001. [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Ivchenko, R. A. Romanova, E. Yu. Korotkova, Town/city gardening against airpollution by car emissions, Urban ecology, 1, 30-33 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.