E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- O.A. Oleynik, G.A. Iosif’yan, A.S. Shamaev, Mathematical problems in elasticity and homogenization (Elsevier, North-Holland, 1992). [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Bardzokas and A.I Zobnin, Mathematical modeling of physical processes in composite materials of periodic structure (URSS, Moscow, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Pobedrya, Mechanics of composite materials (MSU, Moscow, 1984). [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Christensen, Mechanics of composite materials (Dover, New York, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Bobyleva, Method of calculation of stresses in the layered elastic-creeping arrays (MATEC Web of Conf.), 86, 01024 (2016). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Bobyleva, A.S. Shamaev, Effective characteristics of a layered tube consisting of elastic creeping materials, MATEC Web of Conf., 251, 04039 (2018). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Bobyleva, A. S. Shamaev, An efficient algorithm for calculating rheological parameters of layered soil media composed from elastic-creeping materials, Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, 54, 224 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Bobyleva, A.S. Shamaev, Method of approximate calculation of the stress tensor in layered elastic-creeping environments, IFAC-PapersOnLine, 51 (2), 138-143 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Lukkassen, A. Meidell, A. L. Piatnitski, A.S. Shamaev, Twisting a thin periodically perforated elastic rod, Applicable Analysis, 88 (10), 1563-1577 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- D. Lukkassen, A. Meidell, A. L. Piatnitski, A.S. Shamaev, Symmetry-relations for elastically deformed periodic rod-structures, Math. Models and Methods in Applied Sciences, 19 (4), 501-525 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Panasenko, Asymptotic analysis of bar systems (I), Russian Journal of Math. Physics, 2 (3), 325-352 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- G. Panasenko, Asymptotic analysis of bar systems (II), Russian Journal of Math. Physics, 4 (1), 87-116 (1996). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.