E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- W. Goodyear, A general method of variation of parameters for numerical integration Astron, 70, 524-526 (1965). [Google Scholar]
- R. Broucke, Perturbations in rectangular coordinates by iteration, Celest.Mech, 1, 110-129 (1969). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Petelina, Revisiting the convergence of successive approximations in the problem of disturbed body motion, MATEC Web of Conferences, 117, 00135 (2017). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. Petelina, Method for finding majorant function estimates required to determine Picard’s successive approximations convergence domain, MATEC Web of Conferences, 196, 01016 (2018). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. Petelina, About choosing the form of perturbed body motion differential equations system, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 456, 012123 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.