E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Economics and Management|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- National association of concessionaires and long-term investors in the infrastructure, Long-term institutional investments in the infrastructure of Russia on the basis of concession: results of 2018 [Digital resource] Access mode: https://investinfra.ru/uploads/file/2019/yLLJ-VhZZNXJWuZY.pdf [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Klyueva, Housing-and-public facilities as the component of the social infrastructure, in book Modern problems of economy and finance. (Novosibirsk, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu. Rudi, I.S. Klyueva, Quality of housing stock as the characteristic of housing conditions of the Novosibirsk region population: some trends, in book Quality and usefulness in the economic theory and practice (Novosibirsk, NSUEM Publishing house, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Klyueva, L.Yu. Rudi, The housing system of the post-industrial society, or what housing system is formed in Russia, in book Evolution of state policy in the context of modern neoindustrial development of Russia (Novosibirsk: NGASU (Sibstrin) Publishing house, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Delmon, Understanding options for private participation in infrastructure: Seeing the forest for the trees: PPP, PSP, DBFO, concession, lease... (World Bank, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Vasilyeva, A. Mottaeva, E3S Web of Conferences, 91, 08051, (2019) doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20199108051 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E. Vasilyeva, I. Polyakova, MATEC Web of Conferences, 106, 08097 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201710608097 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gassner, E. Popov, K. Pushak, Does the Private Sector Deliver on its Promises? Evidence from a global study in water and electricity distribution (World Bank, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mottaeva, N. Kalinina, A. Kuzmina, O. Olenina and A. Glashev, E3S Web of Conferences, 91, 08072, (2019) doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20199108072 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Strategy of housing and communal services development in the Russian Federation till 2035 [Digital resource] Access mode: http://gorodsreda.ru/proekt-zhkkh/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Mottaeva, E3S Web of Conferences, 110, 02164 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf /2019(11011002164 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.