E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Economics and Management|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- I.I. Popov, R.P. Okatov, F.K. Nizametdinov, Mechanics of rocky massifs and stability of career slopes (Alma-Ata: Science, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sokolovsky, Statics of the loose environment (Moscow, Fizmatgiz, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Fisenko, Stability of boards of pits and dumps (Moscow, Subsoil, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Zuyu Chen, Xiaogang Wang, C. Haberfield, Jian-Hua Yin, Yujie Wang. International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences 38 (2001) 369-378 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zuyu Chena, Jian Wang, Yujie Wang, Jian-Hua Yin, Chris Haberfield. Part II: International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences 38 (2001) 379-397 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. MacLaughlina, N. Sitar, D. Doolin, T. Abbot. International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences 38 (2001) 753-762 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Eberhardta, D. Stead, J.S. Coggan. International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences 41 (2004) 69-87 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Malinnikova, V.A. Trofimov, I.E. Shipovsky, Hierarchical materials: development and appendices for new technologies and reliable designs, 3, 635-636 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.