E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environmental Economics and Management|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- Strategy of Scientific and Technological Development of RZD Holding for the Period Until 2025 and for Further Extension Until 2030 (White Book). Approved by Order of RZD OJSC of April 17, No. 769/p (2018). (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- On the Fundamentals of the State Policy of the Russian Federation in the Area of Chemical and Biological Safety for the Period Until 2025 and Beyond. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 97 of March 11 (2019). (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Public Declaration of the Goals and Objectives of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia for 2017. URL: http://www.mchs.gov.ru/dop/opendata/dop/Publichnaja_deklaracija (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Makhutov, N.A., Gadenin, M.M., Sokolov, A.M., Titov, E.Yu.:. Bulletin of the Railway Research Institute 6, 3-12 (2014). (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Emergency Cards for Dangerous Goods Carried by Rail of the CIS, the Latvian Republic, the Lithuanian Republic, and the Estonian Republic. Approved by a decision of the forty-eighth meeting of the Council for Rail Transport of May 29-30, 2008. Manuscript, Novosibirsk (2010). (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- UN Recommendations on the Transportation of Dangerous Goods “Orange Book”. Model Regulations on the Transportation of Dangerous Goods. http://zakonrus.ru/asmap/rec_oon/toc_oon.htm [Google Scholar]
- Medvedev, V.I., Strykov, P.G., Basalaeva, A.A.: Comprehensive Approach to Motivation of Safe Labor in the Rail Transport. In: System Support of Decent Working Conditions: Proceedings of the 1st All-Russian Research-to-Practice, pp. 77-85. SGUPSa, STU (2017). (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Zaikin, I.A., Aleshin, Yu.V., Lisanov, M.V., Agapov, A.A., Sofyin, A.S., Sumskoy, S. I.: Studying the Influence of the Process Parameters of Trunk Pipelines on the Emergency Risk Indicators for Substantiation of Safe Distances. Labor Safety in the Industry 12, (2018). (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Safety Rules for Response to Emergencies related to Dangerous Goods during Their Transportation by Rail. Moscow (1997). (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Regulations Concerning Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Rail. Appendix 2 to the Agreement on International Goods Transport by Rail. https://www.mintrans.ru/documents/8/4293. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Instructional Guidelines for Organization of Emergency Recovery Work on Railways of RZD OJSC. Approved by Order of RZD OJSC of December 26, 2011 No. 2792p. (2011). (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Basalaeva, A., Medvedev, V., Strykov, P.: MATEC Web of Conferences Siberian Transport Forum TransSiberia 2018, vol. 239, 02007 Novosibirsk (2018). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201823902007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.