E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Economics and Management|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- V.I. Sarchenko, A methodology for ensuring targeted development mobility and effective restructuring of urban real estate in the face of uncertainty. Abstract of dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Economics, Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Yaskova, Spatial development strategy. The journal “Real Estate: Economics, Management”, 1-2, pp. 52-61 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Lukmanova, N.Yu. Yaskova, About new tasks of investment and construction activities in the context of spatial development trends of Russia. Proceedings of Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Vestnik MGSU, 14 (6), pp. 774-784 (2019) DOI: 10.22227/1997-09126.96.36.199.774-784 [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Yaskova, Instrumentation for ensuring the quality of the urban environment. The Bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University, 10 (81), pp. 380-382 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Uvarova, V.S. Kankhva, O.A. Polkanov, Features of the methodology for assessing the effectiveness of development projects. Economics and Entrepreneurship Journal, 3-2 (56), pp. 687-691(2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bovsunovkaya, I. Saltykov, Economic dimension of engineering and construction in Russian orthodox temple architecture. International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018), MATEC Web of Conf., 265, 07028 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201926507028. [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Kiryushechkina, L.A. Solodilova, Economics of architectural solutions. Economic fundamentals for an architect: a textbook. RG Press, p. 304, Moscow (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Bulletin of Russian cities No. 8. Standards for 21st Century Cities, 8 (2017) media.strelka-kb.com [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Granberg, The restructuring of the soviet economy and prospects for Siberia’s development. International Regional Science Review, 12 (3), pp. 291-304 (1989) DOI: 10.1177/016001768901200304 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.