E3S Web Conf.
Volume 142, 2020The 3rd International Conference on Agricultural and Life Sciences (ICALS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Smart Education for Food and Agriculture|
|Published online||21 January 2020|
- A.H. Korn, S.H. Fearheller, E.M. Fillachione. Glurahdehyde, nature of the reagen. J.Mol.Biology65:525-529 (1972). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.I.B. Francki, N. Habili. Stabilization of capsid structure and enhancement of immunology of Cucumber mosaic virus (Q strain) by formaldehyde. Virology48:309-315 (1972). [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Hajimorad, R.I.B. Francki. Serological diffenciation of some strains of Alfalfa mosaic virus with polyclonal antibodies. Phytopathology 8:1603-610 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- W.S. Wahyuni, R.G. Dietzgen, K. Hanada, R.I.B. Francki. Serological and biological variation between and within subgroup I and subgroupII strains of Cucumber mosaic virus (CMV). Plant Pathol. 41: 282-297 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- M. Jaegle, M.H.V. Regenmortel. The use of ELISA for measuring the extent of serological cross-reactivity between plant viruses. J. Virol. Methods 11:189-198 (1985). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.H.V. Regenmortel. Serology and Immunochemistry of plant Viruses. New York: Academic Press Inc (1982). [Google Scholar]
- M.H.V. Regenmortel. Tobacco mosaic virus: antigenic structure. In: Van Regenmortel, M.H.V., Fraenkel-Conrat, H. (Eds.), In The Plant Viruses. The Rod-Shaped Plant Viruses. Plenum Press, New York, pp. 79-104 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Dore, D. Weiss,. M.H.V. Altschuh,. V. Regenmortel. Visualization by electron microscopy of the location of tobacco mosaic virus epitopes reacting with monoclonal antibodies in enzyme immunoassay. Virology 162, 279-289. [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Perry.L. Zhang, M.H. Shintaku, P. Palukaitis. Mapping determinants in Cucumber mosaic virusfor transmission by Aphis gossypii. Virology 205:501-595 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Zein, A. Zeina, T. Jaime, D. Silva, K. Miyatakec. Antigenic properties of the coat of Cucumber mosaic virus using monoclonal antibodies. J. Virological Methods 162:223-230 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.I.B. Francki. J.W. Randles, T.C. Chambers, S.B. Wilson. Some properties of purified Cucumber mosaic virus (Q strain). Virology 28:749-741 (1966). [Google Scholar]
- A.K.Q. Nascimento, G. Silva-Barbosa, AQ. Kelly. Biological, physical, and molecular properties of a papaya lethal yellowing virus isolate. Plant Disease 94:1206-1212, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- A.Q. Kelly, AKQ Nascimento, G. Silva-Barbosa, JA. Araújo Lima. A simple kit of plate-trapped antigen enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for identification of plantviruses. Rev. Ciênc. Agron.48: 42-47. 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.