E3S Web Conf.
Volume 142, 2020The 3rd International Conference on Agricultural and Life Sciences (ICALS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Smart Farming and Food Business|
|Published online||21 January 2020|
- World Bank. 2017. Indonesian Economic Quarterly. World Bank Group: December. [Google Scholar]
- Diaz-Bonilla, E., Reca, and L. 2000. Trade and Agroindustrialization in Developing Countries: Trends and Policy Impacts. Agricultural Economics 23 (3): 219-229. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hidaka, Ken. 2011. The business system and the development mechanism to support Sixth-industrialization in agricultural and fishery village. Kinki University [Google Scholar]
- Elias, Stephen & Clare Noone, 2011. The Growth and Development of the Indonesian Economy, RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 33-43, December. [Google Scholar]
- Kim Yong-lyoul, Kim Tae-gon, and Heo Joo-nyung. 2014. 6th Industrialization and Policies of Agriculture in Korea. FANEA Symposium. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jin. 2014. 6th Industrialization of Agriculture in China: Development and Evolution. FANEA Symposium. [Google Scholar]
- Nakano, Ken. 2016. The effort of sixth-industrialization of Chinese mushroom production by using refrigerated containers. The Ritsumeikan Economic Review: Vol. 64 No. 3. [Google Scholar]
- Higenori, Kobayashi, Yurie Koshiba, Megumi Ohashi, And Akiko Tabata. 2014. The Current Situation of the 6th Industrialization in Japan and Related Policies. FANEA Symposium. [Google Scholar]
- Briones, Roehlano and Jesus Felipe. 2013. Agriculture and Structural Transformation in Developing Asia: Review and Outlook. ADB Economics Working Paper Series. [Google Scholar]
- Tsakok, I. 2011. Success in Agricultural Transformation: What it Means and What Makes it Happen. New York: Cambridge University Press. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kwon, H.J. & Kim, W.R. 2015. The evolution of cash transfers in Indonesia: policy transfer and national adaptation. Asia and the Pacifi Policy Studies, 2: 425-440 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- OECD. 2015. Indonesia policy brief (available at https://www.oecd.org/policy-briefs/indonesia-agriculture-improving-food-security.pdf). [Google Scholar]
- Fuglie, Keith O. 2004. “Productivity Growth in Indonesian Agriculture, 1961-2000.” Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies 40 (2): 209-25 in Armas, B.E. et. al. (2010). Agriculture Public Spending and Growth: The Example of Indonesia. Economic Premise No. 9, April 2010. World Bank [Google Scholar]
- Arifin, Bustanul. 2013. On the Competitiveness and Sustainability of the Indonesian Agricultural Export Commodities. ASEAN Journal of Economics, Management and Accounting [Google Scholar]
- ADB (Asian Development Bank). 2015. Summary of Indonesia’s Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Environment Sector Assessment. ADB Papers on Indonesia No. 8, October 2015. Mandaluyong City, Philippines (available at https://www.adb.org/sites/default/fies/publication/177036/ino-paper-08-2015.pdf) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.