E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Zhu Huizhu, Chen Deliang, Guan Fengnian. Aqueduct. Beijing: China Water Conservancy and Hydropower Press (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Gu P, Wang L, Deng C, et al. Review of typical failure characteristics of aqueduct structures in China. Advances in Science & Technology of Water Resources, 37(5): 1-8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Feng Z. Study on the Appraisal and Evaluation of Aqueduct Security in the Irrigation Area of Ningxia. Yellow River, 38 (7): 134-137 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yahong, Wang Zhengzhong, Li Xiaohui, et al. Checking of Lishui ditch aqueduct body bearing structure [J]. Journal of Northwest Agriculture & Forestry University (Natural Science Edition), 37 (12): 22-28 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Han Jianping, Dong Xiaojun, Luo Weigang, et al. Durability Evaluation on An Existing RC Arched Vierendal Truss Aqueduct[J]. Earthquake Resistant Engineering and Retrofitting, 31 (2): 71-75(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xingmeng, Lu Yiyan, Jin Lu, et al. Evaluation of Structural Performance of Wangchuan River Diversion Aqueduct. Journal of Yangtze River Scientific Research Institute, 34 (11): 116-119 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Chongyang, Peng Hui, Ren Deji. Three-Dimensional FEM Analysis on Jihe River Aqueduct in the Middle Route of South-to-North Water Diversion Project. Journal of Yangtze River Scientific Research Institute, 30 (5): 86-91(2013) [Google Scholar]
- JGJ/T23-2011, Technical specification for inspecting of concrete compressive strength by rebound method. Beijing: China Architecture& Building Press (2011) [Google Scholar]
- GB50292-2015, Standard for appraisal of reliability of civil buildings. Beijing: China Architecture & Building Press (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.