E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- M. Ghosn., Journal of Bridge Engineering. Development of truck weight regulations using bridge reliability model. J. E 4, 293-303(2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vigh, L.P. Kollar., Journal of Bridge Engineering. Routing and permitting techniques of overweight vehicles. J. E 3, 774-784(2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Correia, F.A. Branco., Journal of Bridge Engineering. New methodology: permit checking of vehicular overloads. J. E3, 274-281(2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Fekpe., P. Blow., U.S Department of Transportation. Federal Truck Size and Weight Policy: Looking Beyond the Comprehensive Truck Size and Weight Study. R. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Aashto, Washington DC: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials. LRFR-1 Guide manual for condition evaluation and load and resistance factor rating (LRFR) of highway bridges. S. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- FHWA., Washington, DC: Federal Highway Administration. Bridge formula weights. S. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Schulman., Ottawa: The Railway Association of Canada. Heavy truck weight and dimension limits in Canada. R. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Honefanger., J. Strawhorn., R. Athey., et al., Washington, DC: Federal Highway Administration. Commercial Motor Vehicle Size and Weight Enforcement in Europe. R. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ghosn., F. Moses., Journal of Bridge Engineering. Effect of changing truck weight regulations on us bridge network. J.E4, 304-310(2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.