E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Jiancheng Li. The pioneer of bim-professor charles eastman[J]. Journal of information Technology in Civil Engineering and Architecture, 6, 114-117(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Sun xiao. Design of 3d simulation system for transition space of exhibition building based on BIM technology[J]. Science, technology and engineering, 18, 216-221(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Tulk J, Hanff J. 4D Construction Sequence Planning-New Process and Data Model[C]. CIB-W7824th International Conference on Information Technology in Construction, Maribor, 79-84(2007) [Google Scholar]
- Mc Cuen T. Scheduling, estimating, and BIM: A profitable combination[J]. AACE International Transactions, 1-9 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Jrade A, Lessard J. An Integrated BIM System to Track the Time and Cost of Construction Projects: A Case Study[J]. Journal of Construction Engineering, 3, 1-10(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HongXin Fan, Hongling Guo, Zhigang Jin. Opportunities and Challenges of BIM Implementation: Current Practice in Hong Kong[J]. Journal of information Technology in Civil Engineering and Architecture, 3, 58-65(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Weizhuo Zhao. Study on dynamic integration mechanism of BIM technology and evaluation index system of low-carbon green building[J]. Science, technology and engineering, 19, 196-201(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Changming Hu, Huanjun Xiong, Huiyuan Long. Study on joint control of construction project schedule and cost based on BIM[J]. Journal of xi ‘an university of architecture and technology (natural science), 46, 474-478 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yuehua Zhao, Yitao Wang. BIM5D application in tianjin yongli building project[J]. Urban residential, (8): 42-46(2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.