E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- National Strategic Plan for Rural Renewal (2018-2022). [Google Scholar]
- Yu Fawen, Li Ping. Problems and Suggestions in the Construction of Beautiful Countryside [J]. Jiangxi Social Sciences, 2014, 34(09): 222-227. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Rusong. Cybernetics Mechanism, Misunderstanding and Consistent Path of Ecological Civilization Construction [J]. Journal of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2013, 2(2): 173-181. [Google Scholar]
- Forster NDUBISI, Heather WHITLOW, Barbara DEUTSCH, et al. Landscape Performance: Past, Present, and Future [J].Landscape Architecture, 2015(1): 40-51. [Google Scholar]
- An Chao. Connotation, Performance and Internal Mechanism of Ecological Performance of Urban and Rural Space Utilization [J]. Urban Development Studies, 2013, 20(06):16-24. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Huan. Study on Performance Evaluation and Sustainable Development Model of New Countryside Construction in Guanzhong Region [D]. Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Kaiheng. Study on Performance Evaluation of Rural Construction in Jilin Province Based on Social Integration–A Case Study of 239 Villages in Jilin Province [D]. Jilin Jianzhu University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- An Chao, Shen Qingji. Construction method of green infrastructure network based on ecological performance of spatial utilization [J]. Landscape Architecture, 2013(02):22-31. [Google Scholar]
- Song Xiaoya, Guo Rong. Study on the Construction of Urban Ecological Performance Evaluation Index System in Harbin [C]. Beijing: Proceedings of the 2015 Conference of the Chinese Society of Landscape Architecture, 2015:5. [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 37072-2018 “Evaluation Guide for the Construction of Beautiful Countryside” issued by the National Association of Market Supervision and Administration and the National Standardization Administration of China. [Google Scholar]
- Provisional Measures of Zhejiang Province on Assessment and Acceptance of Comprehensive Environmental Renovation Action for Small Towns (2016) issued by the Office of the Leading Group for Comprehensive Environmental Renovation Action for Small Towns of Zhejiang Province [Google Scholar]
- Liu Dawei, Zhou Hongyu, Chen Jun. Construction of Evaluation Index System for Chinese Educational Think Tanks–A Study Based on Delphi Method and Analytic Hierarchy Process [J]. Monthly Journal of Educational Sciences, 2019(02):29-35. [Google Scholar]
- United States “landscape performance” evaluation indicator system website https://www.landscapeperformance.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Lenberg, Ornstein. Educational Management: Concepts and Practice [M]. Zhu Zhiyong, Zheng Lei, translation. Beijing: China Light Industry Press, 2013: 201. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wanpeng and Ke Lele. Evaluation of Graduate Students’ Learning Achievements Based on Delphi Method and Analytic Hierarchy Process–A Case Study of Educational Economics and Management Specialty [J]. Modern University Education, 2018 (1): 93-99. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Shubai. Principle of Analytic Hierarchy Process-Practical Decision Method [M]. Tianjin: Tianjin University Press, 1988: 2. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.