E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Ernest R.Alexander.Chance and Design:From Architecture to Institutional Design.Journal of the American Planning Association, 2017, 83(1):93-102 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ann Thorpe.Applying Protest Event Analysis to Architecture and Design. Social Movement Studies, 2014, 13(2):275-295 [Google Scholar]
- Ralph Evins. A review of computational optimisation methods applied to sustainable building design. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2013, 22:230-245 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Catharina Nord. Design according to the law:juridical dimensions of architecture for assisted living in Sweden.Journal of Housing and the Built Environment, 2013, 28(1):147-155 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Andrew Sempere. Architecture and Design for Virtual Conferences: ACase Study.Future Intemet, 2011, 3(3):175-184 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Claude M.H. Demers, Andrd Potvin.Erosion in architecture:a tactile design process fostering biophilia. Architectural Science Review, 2017, 60(4):325-342 [Google Scholar]
- F. Malekpoor Mansoorkhani G. B. Seymour, R. Swamp, H. Moeiniyan Bagheri, etc. Environmental, developmental, and genetic factors controlling root system architecture.Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering Reviews, 2014, 30(2):95-112 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Christopher Rodning. Place, Landscape, and Environment: AnthropologicalArchaeology in 2009. American Anthropologist, 2010, 112(2):180-190 [Google Scholar]
- Abiodun Akeem Oladiti, Dorcas Oluwaseyi Adeoye, Ajibade Samuel Idowu.Maxwell Fry and Jane Drew Partners: TheContributions of British Architects to Built Environment in Colonial Nigeria, 1 946-1 959. Hist6ria-Revista da Faculdade de Letras da Universidade do Porto, 2016, 6(a6)::269-288 [Google Scholar]
- Jeffrey D. Wilson. Rescaling to the Indo-Pacific: FromEconomic to Security — Driven Regionalism in Asia.East Asia, 2018, 35(2):177-196 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Joel Rathus. Indonesia and ASEAN Plus Thi’ee Financial Cooperation: DomesticPolitics, Power Relations, and Regulatory Regionalism.Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, 2018, 54(1):13l-133 [Google Scholar]
- Trudie Waiters. Facilitating well-being at the second home:the role of architectural design.Leisure Studies, 2017, 36(4):493—504 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Milena Medineckiene, Zenonas Turskis, Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas. Sustainable construction taking into account the building impact on the environment. Journal of Environmental Engineering and Landscape Management, 2010, 8(2):118-127 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Richard Harris, Nadine Dostrovsky.The Suburban Culture of Building and the Reassuring Revival of Historicist Architecture Since 1 970. Home Cultures, 2008, 5(2):167-196 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.