E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Yulei Liang, Xueping Hu. Research on the impact of urbanization on China’s regional ecological footprint [J]. Shanghai economic research, 2015(03):25-29+46. [Google Scholar]
- Hao Li, Shiping Li, Minhua Yin. Progress and Prospects of Land Ecological Security Research in China [J]. Journal of Arid Land Resources and Environment, 2016, 30(9): 50-56. [Google Scholar]
- Jianguo Li, Huan Wang, Jing Wang, Qiang Li, Zhongqi Zhang, Lili Liu, Lijie Yan. The Influence of Urbanization Process on Terrestrial Ecosystem Productivity Based on Linear Fitting——Taking Jiangsu Province as an Example[J]. Resources Science, 2018, 40 (01): 32-43. [Google Scholar]
- Chengsheng Yao, Yufei Qiu, Lin Huang, et al. Analysis of the Coupling Relationship between Urbanization and Food Security in China and Its Empirical Analysis [J]. China Soft Science, 2016(8): 75-88. [Google Scholar]
- Tan K, Zhou S Y, Li E Z, et al. Assessing the impact of urbanization on net primary productivity using multi-scale remote sensing data: A case study of Xuzhou, China[J]. Frontiers of Earth Science, 2015, 9(2): 319-329. [Google Scholar]
- Ziye Li, Xianfeng Han, Genfu Feng. Does China’s urbanization process expand the urban-rural income gap? Based on empirical analysis of China’s provincial panel data [J]. Economist, 2016 (02): 69-74. [Google Scholar]
- X. Long, Xi Ji, S. Ulgiati. Is urbanization eco-friendly? An energy and land use cross-country analysis [J]. Energy Policy, 2017, 100. [Google Scholar]
- General Office of the National Population and Family Planning Commission. Practice and Prospects for Coordinating Population Problems in China’s Urbanization Process [M]. World Knowledge Press, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Fang Yang, Chen Pan, Wenxiao Jia, Min Liu, Baizhen Yi, Weining Xiang. Study on Regional Differentiation of Ecological Environment and Urbanization Development in the Yangtze River Delta Region [J]. Resources and Environment of the Yangtze River Basin, 2015, 24(07): 1094-1101. [Google Scholar]
- Bai X R, Tang J C, 2010.Ecological security assessment of Tianjin by PSR model [J]. Procedia Environmental Sciences, 2: 881-887 [Google Scholar]
- Chunxue Yin, Feng Li, Yi Qian, et al. 2013. Comprehensive assessment and prediction of urban ecological security in Changsha based on entropy weight [J]. Environmental Science and Technology, 36(1). [Google Scholar]
- Zuo W, Zhou H Z, Zhu X H, et al. Integrated evaluation of ecological security at different scales using remote sensing: a case study of Zhongxian County[R], The Three Gorges Area, China, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Peiwu Li, Guicai Li, Jinhua Zhang, et al. Multiple evaluation models and applications of urban ecological security [J]. GEOGRAPHICAL RESEARCH, 2009, 28(2): 293-302. [Google Scholar]
- Chenxia Hu, Xudong Guo, Gang Lian, Zhongming Zhang. The Impact of Land Use Change on the Value of Ecosystem Services in the Rapidly Urbanized Region of the Yangtze River Delta–Taking Jiaxing City as an Example[J]. Yangtze River Basin Resources and Environment, 2017, 26 (03): 333-340. [Google Scholar]
- Dobbs C, Nitschke C, Kendal D. Assessing the drivers shaping global patterns of urban vegetation landscape structure [J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2017, 592: 171-177. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sch ü tte S, Schulze R E. Projected impacts of urbanisation on hydrological resource flows: a case study within the uMngeni Catchment, South Africa [J]. Journal of Environmental Management, 2017, 196: 527-543. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.