E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Liu H.M., Sun W.J., Shen S.L., et al. Flood risk assessment in metro systems of mega-cities using a GIS-based modeling approach. Science of The Total Environment, 626:1012-1025 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zoppou C., Review of urban storm water models. Environmental Modelling & Software, 16(3):195-231(2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li J., Deng C., Li Y., et al. Comprehensive Benefit Evaluation System for Low-Impact Development of Urban Stormwater Management Measure. Water Resources Management, 31(14):1-14(2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu B., Yi P., Water Saving Retrofitting and Its Comprehensive Evaluation of Existing Residential Buildings. Energy Procedia, 14:1785(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Li J, Deng C., Li H. Hydrological Environmental Responses of LID and Approach for Rainfall Pattern Selection in Precipitation Data-Lacked Region. Water Resources Management, 32:4(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Lianfeng, A case study of the sponge city construction plan in built-up areas, Water& Wastewater engineering, Vol. 45-11(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Gong C. Changjuan H., The way of constructing green block’s eco-grid by ecological infrastructure planning, Procedia engineering, 145, 1580-1587 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.