E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Bochao Chen, Looking for the combination point between heritage protection and economic benefit – protective development design of Laolongkou distillery [A]. China National Architecture Research Association, Journal of ancient architecture and garden technology, management committee of Qujiang New Area, Xi’an City, the third academic seminar on Chinese traditional architectural culture and ancient architectural technology and the paper collection of the classic case promotion conference of Qujiang architectural culture inheritance in Xi’an [C]. China National Architecture Research Association, Journal of ancient architecture and garden technology, management committee of Qujiang New Area, Xi’an: China National Architecture Research Association, 9(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Bochao Chen, Heritage protection and economic benefits: protective development design of Laolongkou distillery[J]. Architectural creation, 11, 186-190(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Shenyang Laolongkou distillery Records compilation Office, Records of Shenyang Laolongkou distillery, [M]. Shenyang, 12(1993) [Google Scholar]
- Jiandi Zhuang, Study on the reuse of old industrial buildings [D]. Tsinghua University (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Boying Liu, A summary of the protection and development of industrial architectural heritage [J]. Architectural Journal, 01, 12-17(2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.