E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Fan Yang. Analysis on planning strategies of characteristic towns from the perspective of industry and city integration [J] engineering construction and design, 2019(5) [Google Scholar]
- Yan Liu. Study on the status quo and countermeasures of characteristic towns in Liaoning province [J] Liaoning economy, 2019 (5) [Google Scholar]
- Lijun Li. Policy analysis and development opportunities of characteristic towns – a case study of characteristic towns in anhui province [J] modern marketing (business edition), 2019 (7) [Google Scholar]
- Zhixiang Chen. Discussion on five key issues in characteristic town [J] creation, 2018(11) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yang. Problems and countermeasures in the construction of characteristic towns in China [J] beauty and times (urban edition), 2018(11) [Google Scholar]
- Yi Shen, Lin hao Li, Yuanjia Fu. Study on development path of characteristic town – a case study of guangxi [J] commercial economy, 2019(04) [Google Scholar]
- Yingbo Fang, Wenfang Yi, Mingchun Tang. Development model and policy thinking of characteristic town [J] commercial economy research 2019(10) [Google Scholar]
- Zhengli Hu. Interpretation of the concept of characteristic town and its contemporary significance [J] modern commerce, 2019(11) [Google Scholar]
- Xiangzhen Tang, Guofang Hang. Problems existing in the construction of characteristic towns and reflections [J] agricultural development and equipment, 2018(12) [Google Scholar]
- Dongning Fan, Jianhui Yao. “three living principles” of characteristic town construction [J] journal of jiamusi vocational college, 2018(11) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.