E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- W.h Gao, L.d Yang, P.s Shen. Analysis of factors on time-space effect of internal force and deformation for retaining structure of deep foundation pit under soft soil [J]. China Civil Engineering Journal, (2001), 34(5): 90-96 [Google Scholar]
- H.h Cui, L.q Zhang, Numerical simulation of deep foundation pit excavation with double-row piles [J]. Rock and Soil Mechanics (2006), 27(4): 662-667 [Google Scholar]
- D.Ye, C.l Ding, J.f Hou, K. Zhu. Numerical simulation and measuring analysis for deep foundation pit of metro using top-down method [J]. Journal of East China Jiaotong University, (2009), 26(4): 13-17 [Google Scholar]
- T.Li, X.p Wang, H.x Chen, C.c Yang, P.g Huang. Influence of steel supporting on deformation of deep pit pile structures in shield well [J]. Journal of Henan University of Science and Technology (Natural Science), (2015), 36(2): 74-77+82 [Google Scholar]
- Q.q Lv, Prediction and analysis of influence on stratum settlement of subway shield tunnel construction with synchronous grouting [D]. Tianjin: Tianjin University, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.x Ding, W. x Feng, X.l Du. Analysis of factors affecting the internal forces and displacement of shield tunnel segment lining [J]. Journal of Shijiazhuang Tiedao University, (2004), 17(3): 75-79. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.