E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Li Xiaozhen, Yang Dewang, Zheng Jing, et al. Review on Vibration and Noise Reduction of Rail Transit Bridges [J] China Journal of Highway and Transport, 2018, 31(7): 55-71. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Dewang. Research on Noise Reduction Effect of Fully-enclosed noise barrier on High-speed Railway Bridge [D]. Chengdu: Southwest Jiaotong University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Jian. Research on Vibration and Structuralborne Noise Prediction of U-beam Bridge in Urban Rail Transit and its Key Parameters Influence Study [D]. Chengdu: Southwest Jiaotong University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaozhen, Yang Dewang, Gao Wei, et al. Study on Vibration and Noise Reduction of Semi-or Fully-Enclosed Noise Barriers of High-Speed Railways [J]. Noise and Vibration Control, 2018, Z1:8-13. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Na. Design of Fully-closed Noise Barrier in Shanghai Rail Transit Line 6 [J] Modern Urban Transit, 2010, (5): 38-39. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Fujun. Analysis on the Computational Fluid Dynamics: Principles and Applications of CFD Software [M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2004:125. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Xiuhua, Mao Hanping, Wu Delin, et al. Numerical Simulation of Thermal Profiles in Spatial and Temporal Field for Natural Ventilated Glasshouse [J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 2009, 40(6): 179-183. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People’s Republic of China, State Administration for Market Regulation. GB/T 51357-2019 Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Heating Design Standards for Urban Rail Transit [S]. Beijing: China Architecture & Building Press, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People’s Republic of China, General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People’s Republic of China. GB 50157―2013 Code for Design of Metro [S]. Beijing: China Architecture & Building Press, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Ouyang Qin, Jiang Yong, Zhu Yingxin, et al. Study on the critical ventilation speed in the blocking condition of the subway tunnel section (I) [J]. Metro and Light Rail, 2002, 56(2): 34-40. [Google Scholar]
- United State Department of Transportation. Subway environmental design handbook[M]. Washington DC, 1978. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Xingcan. Analysis and Estimation of Air Conditioning Loads in Underground Railway [J]. Journal of HV&AC, 2006, 36(6): 72-76. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.