E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- G.F.Wu, Y.Zhong, Y.C.Gong, H.Q.Ren, China wood industry.J. E 33, 25 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y.Shen, W.Xu., Art Science and Technology. J The present situation and trend of folding wood furniture with wood cutting structure. Art technology (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.X.Wang, Static and dynamic analysis of mortise mortise joint wood structure. D. (Kunming University of technology, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.H.Yu, Y.J.Peng, Progress in mechanics.J. century’s summary of strength theory (2004) [Google Scholar]
- X.F.Sun, X.F.Fang, L.T.Guan, Beijing: Higher Education Press. Materials Mechanics (I)(2010) [Google Scholar]
- National standard of the people’s Republic of China. Gb50005-2003. Code for design of timber structures.S. (Beijing: China Building Industry Press, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.