E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- GB50010-2010.Code for design of concrete structures[S].Beijing: China Building Industry Press, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- S.m Liu, M Sun, Q.y Liu. Study on bearing capacity of beams strengthened with section en-largement method considering secondary loading process[J].Advanced Materials Research, (2012), 368-373:2200-2203 [Google Scholar]
- B Xing, X.z Li, S.z Kang. Effect of initial stress state on mechanical properties of reinforced concrete beams[J].Bridge Construction, (2014), 44 (5):81-87 [Google Scholar]
- C.x Li, Z.s Ding, S.l Yan. Experimental study on hysteresis strain of reinforced concrete beams [j].Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, (2012), (8): 103-106 [Google Scholar]
- S.m Liu, Q.y Liu. Bearing capacity of beams strengthened by common methods considering strain lag effect[j]. Applied Mechanics and Materials, (2012), 166-169: 1789-1792. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.r Luo, W.d Wu, W Chen. Study. on the bending behavior of RC beams strengthened with selfcompacting concrete under secondary stress[J]. Engineering Mechanics, (2015), 32(4):62-68. [Google Scholar]
- B Yang, G.f An, C.l Shan. Calculation method of normal section bearing capacity of reinforced bending member[J].Journal of Highway and Transportation, (2015), 32(6): 81-88. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.