E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- R. Li, M.R. Dai, F.Z. Li, M.M. Banaszak Holl, B.G. Orr, Railway Freight, 33, 11–14+5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.Q. Song, X.Y. Bao, Q.C. Wang, Journal of the China Railway Society and Engineering, 14, 180-183(2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, D.S. Sun, W.Z. Zhang, Y. Wang, Mathematics in Economics, 35, 58-61(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yan, Z.K. Wu, C.Z. Yin, W.H. Gao, W.J. Li, Railway Freight, 36, 1-5+15(2018) [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Zhu, Journal of Shijiazhuang Railway University, 27, 79-82(2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Shao, T.L. Cheng, X.C. Ma, Journal of Transportation Engineering and Information, 14, 129-135(2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.