E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Science and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Y.H.Xie, Q.Zhao, J.S.Yuan. Research on removing zinc ions from retrofic clinoptilolite in water. J Salt Chem Ind, 42(12):21-25(2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.Chen, X.Qiang, D.B.Cheng.Research on modification and application of sepiolite in lead and zinc contained wastewater treatment. PLATING & FINISHING, 37(01):19-26(2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.Zhou. Adsorption of lead, zinc, and cadmium ions from aqueous solution by teawaste adsorbents. Hunan university(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y.L.Shen, et al. New technology for wastewater biological treatment. China Environmental Science Press, 88-90(1999) [Google Scholar]
- T.Wang, L.Chen, T.Shen, D.Wu. Preparation and properties of a novel thermo sensitive drogel based on chitosan/hydroaypropyl methylcellulose/glycerol. INT J BIOL MACROMOL, 93(A): 775-782(2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B.Li, L.Yang, C.Wang, Q.Zhang, Q.Liμ, Y.Li, R.Xiao. Adsorption of Cd(II) from aqueous solutions by rape straw biochar derived from different modification processes. CHEMOSPHERE, 175: 332-340(2017) [Google Scholar]
- W.Liang, M.Li, Z.Zhang, et al. Decontamination of Hg(II) from aqueous solution using polyamine-co-thiourea marched chitosan gel derivatives. INT J BIOL MACROMOL(2018) [Google Scholar]
- U.G.Beker, F.S.Guner, et al. Heavy metal removal by ion exchanger based on hydroxyethyl cellulose. J APPL POLYM SCI, 74(14):3501-3506(1999) [Google Scholar]
- X.Tian, J.Zhang, X.Jiang. Modification of β-cyclodextrin for rapidly decolorizing the dye-containing wastewaters by flocculation. J APPL POLYM SCI, 131(6):8(2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.Moue, K.Yoshizuka, K.Ohto.Adsorptive separation of some metal ions by complexing agent types of chemically modified chitosan. ANAL CHIM ACTA, 388(1-2):209-218(1999) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Vijaya, S.R.Popuri, V.M.Boddu, et al. Modified chitosan and calcium alginate biopolymer sorbents for removal of nickel (II) through adsorption. CARBOHYD POLYM, 72(2): 261-271(2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.Repo, J.K.Warchol, T.A.Kurniawan, et al. Adsorption of Co (II) and Ni (II) by EDTA-and/or DTPA-modified chitosan: kinetic and equilibrium modeling.CHEM ENG J, 161(1-2): 73-82(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y.N.Hu, Synthesis and properties of cyclodextrin grafted chitosan derivatives. Shenyang Pharmaceutical University (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.E.Skold, G.D.Thyne, J.W.Drexler, etal. Enhanced Solubilization of a Metal-Organic Contaminant Mixture (Pb, Sr, Zn, and Perchloroethylene) by Cyclodextrin. ENVIRON SCI TECHNOL, 42(23):8930-8934(2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D.Yu, L.I.Wu, J.Yang, et al. Preparation of β-CD/CS membrane and its application to wastewater treatment. Dye Finis, 39 (2):15-18+45(2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.Wu. The preparation and research on cupric wastewater of CS/β-CDP/Ti O2 membrance. Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics(2015) [Google Scholar]
- H.X.Gu. Adsorption of chromium and cadmium by chitosan-β-cycl odextrin in water. University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C.X.Gao, M.Zhu.Determination of Zinc in Cyclic Wastewater by Spectrophotometry.Shanghai E. S. (04):24-25(1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.