E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Science and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Haidong, Z. Retrieval of Chlorophyll a in inland lake based on MERIS data-a case study on Poyang Lake. Master’s Thesis. Central China Normal University (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Hui, Z. Retrieval and Analysis Water Quality Parameters in Poyang Lake Based on Multi-source Remote Sensing Data. Doctoral Thesis. Nanchang University (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Xiaobi, Z. Regression of Chlorophyll content based on hyperspectral remote sensing data in Chaohu Lake. Master’s Thesis. Anhui University of Architecture (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yunmei L. etc. Three Wavelengths Factor Model of Chlorophyll Concentrations Inversion Based on Different Spectral Dominating Factors for Inland Lake Environmental sciences 31(12):2873-2881. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Fucheng, L. and Xia L. Lianyungang, China. Chlorophyll Concentration Estimation Model Based on Canopy Spectra of Spartina Anglica IITA Association 4(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Zhe, Y. Denghua, Y. Zhiyong, Y. Jun, Y. Ensemble model and its application in runoff simulation and forecast J Hydraul Eng-Asce 45 (03):351-359 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Menezes, L. M. D. Bunn D W. Taylor J W. Review of guidelines for the use of combined forecasts. Eur J Oper Res 120 (1):190-204 (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.