E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Science and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- National Development and Reform Commission, National Energy Administration. (December 2016). Energy Strategy of Energy Production and Consumption Revolution (2016-2030). [Online]. Available: http://www.ndrc.gov.cn/zcfb/zcfbtz/201704/W020170425509386101355.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- General Office of Qinghai Provincial People’s Government. (December 2018). Work plan for Qinghai Province to build a national clean energy demonstration province (2018-2020). [Online]. Available:http://zwgk.qh.gov.cn/zdgk/zwgkzfxxgkml/zfxxaqsc/201812/t20181229_32671.html. [Google Scholar]
- C. Cormio, M. Dicorato, A. Minoia, et al. A regional energy planning methodology including renewable energy sources and environmental constraints. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2003; 7:99-130. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jia, R. Liu. Analysis of Beijing Energy Saving and Emission Reduction Strategy Based on TIMES Model. Journal of Basic Science and Engineering, 2013; 21(5):857-865. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yu, J. Hu, S. Zhang, et al. Study on Shanghai Energy System MARKAL Model and Scenario Analysis. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2008; 42(03):21-25, 30. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wu, Y. Wang, X. Lin, et al. Energy Demand Forecast and CO2 Mitigation in Jiangsu Province. Resources and Environment in the Yangtze Basin, 2013; 22(7):908-914. [Google Scholar]
- R. Chen, X. Zhang, J. He, et al. Provincial level renewable energy planning based on the MESSAGE model. Journal of Tsinghua University (Sci & Tech), 2008; 48(9):145-148. [Google Scholar]
- H. Yang, B. Du, F. Lyu, et al. Study on CO2 emissions in Shanxi Province base on the IPCC listing and LEAP model. Environment Pollution and Control, 2014; 36(3):103-109. [Google Scholar]
- X. He. Forecasting Renewable Energy Development of Shaanxi Province under Subsidy Policies and Emission Limit — A Scenario Analysis Based on MARKAL. Jinan Journal (Philosophy & Social Science Edition), 2013; 35(179):7-14, 163. [Google Scholar]
- J. Huang, Y. Xue, J. Xu, et al. Dynamic simulation platform for power market and power system part one function design. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2011; 35(10):16-23. [Google Scholar]
- B. Cai, Y. Xue, X. Yang, et al. Quantitative Analysis of Clean Transition Strategy of Traditional Coal-dominated GenCos. Applied Energy Symposium and Forum: CUE 2018, 5-7 June 2018, Shanghai, China. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wen, B. Cai, Y. Xue, et al. Assessment of Power System Low-carbon Transition Pathways Based on China’s Energy Revolution Strategy. Applied Energy Symposium and Forum: CUE 2018, 5-7 June 2018, Shanghai, China. [Google Scholar]
- National Development and Reform Commission. (August 2018). Circular of the national development and Reform Commission on issues related to the approval of transmission price of some transprovincial and trans-regional special projects. [Online]. Available: http://www.ndrc.gov.cn/zcfb/zcfbtz/201809/t20180906_897919.html. [Google Scholar]
- National Energy Administration. (October 2018). Report on the supervision of national electricity price in 2017. [Online]. Available: http://www.nea.gov.cn/137519800_15391333051221n.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- OECD. (November 2012). Nuclear Energy and Renewables-System Effects in Low-carbon Electricity Systems. [Online]. Available: https://read.oecd-ilibrary.org/nuclear-energy/nuclear-energy-and-renewables_9789264188617-en#page19. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.